NOTE: To successfully complete a drivable robot base each team must bring all necessary parts. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Safety Goggles for each team member
- Everything you got at KOP pickup
- Veteran teams will need to bring controls and drive-base/robot. If just attending the programming session, bring items listed here.
- Rubber Mallet
- Cordless drill or driver
- 3/8″ magnetic nut setter
- 5/16″ magnetic nut setter
- 9/16″ socket, 3/8″ drive
- 3/8″ socket, 3/8″ drive
- 5/32″ ball end hex driver
- 3/8″ drive quick release ratchet
- 1/2″ – 9/16″ open-end wrench
- ¼” and 3/8” drive socket set
- Set of box/open end wrenches
- Good set of SAE and metric allen wrenches
- Regular and needle nose pliers
- Portable battery driven electric drill and driver bits
- Phillips and flat screwdrivers
- Wago Tool, very small flat-head screwdriver, and Philips head screwdriver
- 5mm Hex key (3/16” may work if metric is unavailable) and a 1/16” hex key
- Wire cutter, stripper, crimpers (The cheap combo ones will work. Or you can bring separate ones)
- 7/16” box end wrench or nut driver
- 3/8″ combination wrench
- 10mm combination wrench
- Cordless drill with #2 driver bit, 1/4″, 1/8″, and a 3/16″ drill bits and Philips head bit
- 6 AWG wire crimper is necessary to crimp compression lugs for the battery, PDP, and 120 amp breaker
- regular to large straight (1/4″)
- extra small straight(3/32″ or 2.5mm)
- tape measure (Only 3′ is needed)
- Staple gun and hammer (optional)
- A laptop (with administrator access) to load FRC Programming environment onto.
- USB A male to USB B male cable is necessary to program the roboRIO.
Veteran teams need to bring the following additional items.
- Laptop (with administrator access)
- Charged robot battery
- Joysticks (1 required, 2 recommended)
- Speed Controllers (x4)
- Battery mount parts – Plywood scraps, 10 2” long wood screws
- If you opted out of the Andy Mark drive base you will need to bring a base with wheels and gearboxes from a previous year.